Roulette, a game of chance, is probably one of the most popular casino table games today. Although it is a game of chance, roulette can be manipulated to turn the odds in your favor. There are several strategies that players adopt when trying to achieve this, and one of the most popular strategies is called the 666 roulette betting system.
The devil is in the details, and the same can be said for roulette. Roulette, also known as the Devil’s Game, has many strategies. That’s why each one is referred to differently. As the name implies, it can be a strategy that most people love or hate. The reason for the name is simple, all the numbers on the roulette wheel add up to a total of 666, which is known as the number of the Devil around the world. Either way, rather know your enemy and adopt as many strategies as possible in hopes of playing roulette successfully.
What is the 666 roulette betting strategy?
It is considered an aggressive system designed to increase a player’s chances of winning at the roulette tables. Roulette manuals help you better understand the game, while strategies help you win after the bets are placed and the wheel has stopped.
The 666 strategy is essentially a strategy that provides equal odds bets on specific numbers named by the player. It is a risky strategy that pays out very low amounts because the bets are spread thin. Therefore, it is not a strategy that is for everyone. Despite this, many look at it as an opportunity to win something rather than lose everything on spinning the wheel.
Using the 666 roulette betting strategy covers an implied percentage of about 90%, and in turn, most of the table has been bet, and the odds of winning are high.
Roulette betting conditions
In order to bet or accurately use roulette strategies, players should familiarize themselves with the betting conditions. So, to help you better understand how the 666 roulette strategy works, here are some popular terms, a sort of roulette guide that will help you understand how betting is done using the 666 strategy as a roulette guide.
- Layout Bets – A bet made on table numbers
- Call Bets – A bet made in plain language, not by placing bets on the table
- Column Bet – A bet placed on one of the three available columns of numbers.
- Dozen Bet – Bet on 1 of 3 groups of 12 numbers. For example, 1 to 12, 13 to 24, or 25 to 36.
- House Edge – The scientific perspective that the casino holds over the player.
- Inside Bets – Bets are placed on the inside numbers of the roulette table. This is a bet that is placed on the full numbers on the table.
- Outside Bets – Bets placed on the outside of the roulette table.
- Six Line – Bets that cover 2 adjacent rows of numbers on the roulette table.
- Split – Bets that cover 2 adjacent numbers on the roulette table. Achieved by placing chips on the junction of the 2 numbers.
- Straight Up – A bet made on 1 number.
- Street Up – A bet made on a row of 3 numbers on the roulette table.
How to bet using the 666 strategy
There is a certain method of betting on exact numbers. If a player can figure out how to bet on roulette, regardless of the roulette option, the 666 roulette strategy method should prove to be successful. Here’s how it works, covering 90% of the table:
- Put 2 chips on the Split
- Put 1 chip on the number by 4
- Put 2 chips on Split on 8 and 11
- Put 2 chips on Split for 10 and 13
- Place 2 chips on Split on 17 and 20
- Place 1 chip on number 22
- Place 2 chips on Split at number 26 and 29
- Place 2 chips on Split at number 28 and 31
- Place 1 chip on number 33
- Wager 18 chips on red numbers
As a player can see, betting in conjunction with a roulette betting glossary makes more sense when placing informed bets using the 666 roulette strategy guide than it would otherwise.
666 Roulette Betting Strategy.
Tips to follow when using the 666 strategy
The first and foremost tip, especially for novice players implementing this strategy in their game, is that 666 strategies are best used when playing European Roulette. There are variations of the game and not all of them are adequate for this particular strategy.
Another tip is to make the minimum bet when placing the initial bet. In addition, players should bet equally on red and black. Depending on how much a player bets on each number, split bets, corner bets, and the like, there is a chance that there is a small gain in the works for the bold player.
666 Roulette Strategy Pros and Cons
The first thing players should take note of is that the successful use of the 666 roulette strategy entails a perfect combination of equal money and high risk bets. If you can manage to evenly place all-round bets, this can be achievable.
Another plus that many would agree is that the 666 strategy is much more profitable in terms of returns than the Martingale strategy. However, the Martingale system has higher returns than the 666 system.
Then you have the disadvantage of playing devilishly. This system pays only to a certain extent and, in most cases, is quite low. Players find that you can only bet on short bursts at a time, as it requires more bankroll and patience.
Finally, if you are a novice player, this system will not work for you. You will need to know when to bet and how to bet. Your bankroll could dwindle quickly, leaving you unrealized and with a misconception of how roulette should be played.
666 Strategy Complete.
Whether or not you believe in gambling myths, one thing is for sure. Players around the world believe that this system works, not just another common gambling myth. While some argue that this system should be a thing of the past and not taught to new generations, some see the positives and enjoy the occasional win.
To use this betting strategy successfully, you have to practice it all the time. But that’s the greatness that hides roulette, it’s a fun game that everyone wants to play often!